1.5

I purchased 08 bottles of Nurtilite tablets from Amway outlet at BHubaneswar ,Odisha, vide invoice no.OR 111160068741 dated 29.9.2016; through the company agent with ID no.8978890 and paid the full amount @Rs.699/ per bottle.That on opening of the bottles, I found that there is odoriferous bad smell from the tablets and not at all suitable for consumption.

That I reported the matter to the company through the agent and since there was no respond,I sent one complain in my e-mail dated 13.01.17 . That the I/C of Bhubaneswar outlet made a call to me from no.0674-3048211 and advised me to send the product through the agent for quality check up. The product was immediately handed over in the company outlet at Bhubaneswar to one Mr. Chitaranjan Behera.

There was no respond/intimation from any quarter and the company paid deaf ear to my repeated complaints in my mails dated 19.01.17, 22.01.17, 24.01.17, 28.01.17 & 02.02.17. At last I sent one legal NOTICE to the company in my mail dated 11.02.13 to refund the amount paid for the products with in seven days, or else to take shelter in consumer court.

Still there is no response in the matter till today.Request for a quick solution in the matter.

Review about: Amway Nutrilite Supplement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Poor respond of the company officials.

Had an Experience with Amway?

Comments